Fill in the online application form and send the required documents* (see below) to [email protected] Pay the application fee of AED 525 (non-refundable)
Our Admissions Team is readily available to address any questions or concerns you or your child may have. We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to welcome you and your child to South View School soon.
If required, the next step will be to visit the school for an assessment by our teaching staff that will also help the school understand the student’s learning capabilities and how best they can be assisted to reach their best potential. The format and content of the assessment will depend on the age of your child.
Within 48 hours of the assessment, we will be able to provide formal feedback. Subject to availability and the outcome of the assessment, the offer letter will be sent.
The offer letter needs to be signed and a 10% deposit (deductible from Term 1 tuition fees) of the total annual tuition fee will be payable in order to secure your place at the school. Please note that the final balance of fees will need to be paid prior to the child’s starting date.
We would require the Emirates IDs of both parents and children, an Emirati local mobile number, a mandatory Transfer Certificate from the previous school, and an Equivalency Certificate (mandatory from Year 10 when transferring from schools with a different curriculum) to process the registration of your child in the Knowledge and Human Development Authority system
As a mandatory step, This KHDA-Parent-School contract ensures that both parents and schools are aware of their duties and responsibilities towards each other and the students. There is immense benefit when a relationship is based on agreed terms and conditions that are set out clearly – as in this document. Failing to sign this will hinder your access to your child’s report card and other documents, besides being non-compliant with KHDA.
Purchase School uniform, stationary & devices, get schools IDs, register for transportation (if required), download school apps.
- Recent school report.
- Students enrolled in UAE schools must have a transfer certificate from their previous school, this is a mandatory requirement for students in all grades (Except Nurseries).
- New students from outside UAE and entering Grade 1 / Year 2 and above must provide a stamped and attested transfer certificate from their last Grade/Year of enrolment (attestation authorities may differ depending on where the certificate is issued. Certificates must be in Arabic or English).
- High school students (Grades 9-12 / Year 10-13) must seek UAE Ministry of Education approval (Equivalency certificate) when transferring to schools with a different curriculum.
- It's mandatory to provide a valid Emirates ID copy for your child and both parents or guardian to register your child with KHDA. ▪ Family Passport copies are mandatory documents (until Emirates IDs are available). ▪ Birth certificate copy in English or Arabic (attestation is not required).
- 4 passport-size photos of your child.
- Medical immunization and consent form.
Select an image or... ...enter text here.